BOC is accredited for continuing education by several organizations including but not limited to the following groups:
- The Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) has approved BOC Level I classes as continuing education training for LEED® professionals seeking to maintain their credentialing requirements. This meticulous approval process, with extensive reviews from third-party experts, gives the BOC program excellent exposure to a diverse green workforce.
- LEED® Accredited Professionals and LEED® Green Associates need continuing education hours, 30 and 15 respectively, every two years to maintain their LEED-AP and LEED-GA standing. Each of the seven BOC Level I classes provides from 8 to 16 hours toward this requirement. We look forward to providing LEED® professionals with training in this dynamic field of energy-efficient facilities operations.
- The American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute recognizes BOC classes for continuing education points for the Certified Engineering Operations Executive (CEOE) recertification program.
- The National Association of Power Engineers (NAPE).
- National School Plant Management Association (NSPMA) members are eligible for training and credentialing opportunities through the BOC program.
For more information on continuing education credits and BOC, please contact us at email@example.com.